Secret Death Touches Program Review
Product: Secret Death Touches
Author: Robert Lawrence
Money Back Guarantee: Yes
Refund: 60 Days
Criminals will stop at nothing to get what they want even if it means killing you. Many people become helpless and so allow the attack to get what they want. Well, that should not be the case. With the right technique, you can actually turn the situation around, gain full control and temporarily or permanently disable your opponent. In this Secret Death Touches review you will learn about a new program that promises to help you achieve ultimate self-defense capabilities.
What is Secret Death Touches Program?
This can simply be defined as a self-defense program created by a former marine called Robert Lawrence. It is based and focuses on eleven techniques that are so powerful and designed to get you out of any situation no matter how terrible it is. The techniques can immobilize, cripple and/or eventually kill your attacker.
He developed the program in response to what happened to him and his grandchildren when they were attacked by two men pulled a gun on them on a toy parking lot. He vowed not to let such thing happen to him and his loved ones ever again. He acquired his martial arts skills in china through one master Li, who claimed to have killed the legendary Bruce Lee using abominable and forbidden single-touch death move.
What Does The Program Reveal?
In this program Robert Lawrence uses the secrets he learned from master Li while in China. According to him, the techniques use concepts similar to acupuncture. As you probably know, acupuncture involved inserting small pins or needles on specific pressure points on the body to achieve health and wellness. Secret Death Touches applies the same concept but with deadly outcomes.
There is a lot you will learn from this program but just to give you a sneak preview here are the major points to note about the program:
· A follow-along video revealing to you how to exactly execute each of the eleven techniques as well as a comprehensive guide to show you how each of the techniques work.
· 24 extra self-defense techniques from master Li as well as 2 self-defense techniques so dangerous that you are required to use only in life-threatening situations.
· Step-by-step instructions on the ancient one touch techniques that will disable or immobilize your attacker permanently in just seconds.
· The dos and don’ts when you are faced with one or several attackers in order to free yourself from and turn the situation to your advantage.
These are just a few of the most important things you will learn once you make a decision to purchase this program.
Pros and Cons of Secret Death Touch:
To help you make an informed choice, I believe you can benefit from a look at the possible pros and cons of the program.
· You do not need any prior martial arts training, have acupuncture knowledge or possess strong muscles to master the eleven techniques revealed by the program.
· It equips you with the necessary skills to better protect yourself and your loved ones from mean attackers whose objective is to hurt you.
· The program is flexible. You do not really have to kill your attacker if your belief system does not allow you it. You can simple disable them temporarily or permanently.
· It comes with a full 60-day money back guarantee on efficacy. If for any reason it does not work for you then you can simply return it for full, no obligation refund.
· Since everyone can have access to this program there is high possibility that it can fall into wrong hands (of criminals) that will not use it for self-defense but criminal reasons.
· Although the lessons are simple and straightforward, you will still need some time and commitment to develop the skills.
I believe this Secret Death Touches review has given you enough information to make an informed choice to take charge of your protection and that of your loved ones. There is nothing to lose by trying this program for two months. Gain access to the members’ only area and start your journey to full self-defense without incurring too much cost or exerting yourself in difficult and demanding martial arts classes.